Tax dates for business in May 2013. This month it’s important not to miss the FBT deadline.
- Monthly Activity Statement due for April 2013
- Quarterly Activity statement due for quarter 3 2012-3
- FBT return lodgement & payment
- Quarterly Superannuation Guarantee Charge statement for quarter 3, 2012-3 (if required contributions were not made by the due date)
If you are unsure of whether these dates apply to you, please contact us.
by Scott Sharp
Scott is a Senior Accountant at Insight Accounting advice. He has a Bachelor of Commerce and is a registered tax agent. Scott’s experience covers all facets of accounting but he specialises in small businesses and SMSFs.
- Related articles:
- Tax Planning Tips
- Extra Tax Responsibilities for the Building Industry
The information in this document reflects our understanding of existing legislation, proposed legislation, rulings etc as at the date of issue. In some cases the information has been provided to us by third parties. While it is believed the information is accurate and reliable, this is not guaranteed in any way. Any advice in this publication is of a general nature only and has not been tailored to your personal circumstances. Please seek personal advice prior to acting on this information.