Please join us for our 2015 Business Basics Work Shops to be held in our WSC Group office locations during March.
- Are you considering starting up your own business?
- Would you like to know what is involved and what you should know about starting a business?
- Are you new to business and want to know more?
- Find out how the tax system works for all business types.
- Find out what is the best structure for you to run your business through
More and more people are choosing to run their own business. Some simply want to be the masters of their own destiny and be their own “boss”, while others see specific opportunities in the market place.
In today’s business environment, we have also seen an increasing number of trades-people offered contract work instead of employment, a trend which is likely to grow.
If going into business is an option for you now or in the future, do not miss this special seminar on the steps and options you have in self-employment and running a small business.
KOTARA – Wednesday, 25th March 2015, commencing at 6:30pm
3/74 Park Avenue Kotara NSW 2289
Ph: 1300 365 125 or email: email@example.com
Seminar Registration Form
To register for any of our upcoming seminars, please complete the form below.
Oops! We could not locate your form.