The NSW Government is committed to reducing your cost of living. Service NSW is making it easier for you to access over 40 rebates and savings all in the one place.
During 2018, they are rolling out a face to face appointment service where you can meet them for help with the application process for your rebates and savings.
Some of the many rebates and savings for which you could be eligible:
Energy and utilities
- Energy made easy
- Family energy rebate
- NSW Gas Rebate
- Pensioner Water Rebate
- Appliance Replacement Offer
- Medical Energy Rebate
- Life Support Energy Rebate
- Low Income Household Rebate
- Energy Blackouts Compensation
Sport and recreation
- Active Kids
Drivers and transport
- CTP Green Slip Refund
- Toll Relief
- Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme
- NSW Seniors Card
- Revenue NSW Unclaimed Money
Here’s how it works
- Visit https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/cost-living and browse the rebates and savings available
- Book Online for an appointment at selected Service NSW Centres.
- Call on 13 77 88 for further help on eligibility.
- Their aim is to help your cost of living