- What is salary sacrifice?
- Can I withdraw my super before age 55?
- What is a SMSF?
- Is a SMSF right for me?
- Borrowing through super?
Is there a cost for the initial appointment?
Your first appointment is free.
What is negative gearing?
Negative gearing refers to a situation where an investor borrows money to purchase an asset (usually a property) but the income doesn’t cover the interest on the loan. Tax deductions are available for those with negatively geared properties and this is sometimes used as a strategy to reduce tax whilst investing.
What is salary sacrifice?
Salary sacrifice is an arrangement where you agree to forgo part of your future salary or wages in return for your employer providing benefits of a similar value. Usually salary sacrifice is placed into super. This can reduce the amount that you are taxed and will increase your super balance at a faster rate. Your salary sacrifice can also go toward care fringe benefits and expense payment fringe benefits (such as school fees, child care costs and loan repayments)
Can I withdraw my super before age 55?
There are certain circumstances in which you can draw on your super early. These include:
- Severe financial hardship
- Compassionate grounds (due to illness or the possibility of losing your house)
- In the event of permanent disability
- If you are a non-resident – when you permanently leave Australia
- If your preserved super benefit is less than $200
What is an SMSF?
SMSF stands for Self Managed Super Fund. This type of superannuation fund gives you more control over where your money is invested. Fees are also charged at a flat rate so it can be more cost effective for people with large super balances.
Is a SMSF right for me?
Borrowing through Super?
What are the different types of insurance policies you offer?
We can help to set up insurance to protect your wealth in case of death or injury. There are four types of insurance:
- Life Cover Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Total & Permanent Disability Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance